|
Ssup
Zarith - 17- Malaysia
Strongly attached to coffee & muesli bars. Kendall Jenner might be so pretty but she never realized that I've been stalking her lately.
CBOX
APPLAUSES
|
Lifeless days
Posted by Zarith on Wednesday, 11 December 2013
I've been possessed by this mankind, lately
Hi,
I've been looking really forward to what would I wanna do for next year, getting part time work, car & motor license, running an online shop (checked), attending few concerts or fan meeting & I just have to make a list regarding to this. Since my life is getting kind of tense that I just couldn't stand it, I started to think, wouldn't it be nice if I get a part time work? I'm planning to attend the walk-in-interview at few franchise lines such as Starbucks, Guardian or maybe 7Eleven. Well actually I never thought that I'll be working part time because my mind was occupied before with lots of petty thoughts such as 'You just live up the life, there's nothing to be worry for, exam's over, don't let the burden seize you'. Oh & so, maybe because of the money. You know my lifespan of a high school student just ended in less than a month, yet I have no guts to get allowance or money from mom & dad. And sure, if I work for the next year while waiting for the SPM results (grins), who knows that I could make many at the same time I'm managing an online shop.
I've been expected to collect money as much as I could, maybe not much or less but this is all for my university's sake. I'm sure that my three months in sacrificing myself would be such a wonderful experience for me & I think that this is the platform for me to enhance my confidence since that I'm lack of it. Well, thats all bye.
xoxo
|
Lifeless days
Posted by on Wednesday, 11 December 2013
I've been possessed by this mankind, lately
Hi,
I've been looking really forward to what would I wanna do for next year, getting part time work, car & motor license, running an online shop (checked), attending few concerts or fan meeting & I just have to make a list regarding to this. Since my life is getting kind of tense that I just couldn't stand it, I started to think, wouldn't it be nice if I get a part time work? I'm planning to attend the walk-in-interview at few franchise lines such as Starbucks, Guardian or maybe 7Eleven. Well actually I never thought that I'll be working part time because my mind was occupied before with lots of petty thoughts such as 'You just live up the life, there's nothing to be worry for, exam's over, don't let the burden seize you'. Oh & so, maybe because of the money. You know my lifespan of a high school student just ended in less than a month, yet I have no guts to get allowance or money from mom & dad. And sure, if I work for the next year while waiting for the SPM results (grins), who knows that I could make many at the same time I'm managing an online shop.
I've been expected to collect money as much as I could, maybe not much or less but this is all for my university's sake. I'm sure that my three months in sacrificing myself would be such a wonderful experience for me & I think that this is the platform for me to enhance my confidence since that I'm lack of it. Well, thats all bye.
xoxo
|
About the author

I'm 17 (but still 10 at the heart) & my name is Zarirth. I'm an observant, easy going, succumbed by my desires & friendly. Lots of people consider me as tall but I don't even think so, my height is around 160-165 cm well let the world only knows my weight would be. I'm a normal person that been obsessing over romance novels and fanfics. Love the scent of new clothes, raisins, petrol, fast food outlets & homemade cakes. Could not resist the addiction towards coffee but hate coffee-flavored cake.
I listen to One Direction, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande & Bridgit Mendler. Oh I listen to Kpop music too. Exo is one of the top list of group that I stan the most, mostly my monthly splurge went all away to their albums, merchandises & even posters too but chill your butt, I'm not a lunatic fan yet. I have the hearts for SNSD, f(x), BTS & Infinite, I'm a multi fandom though. I hate rats, stray rats, lab rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, cute rats & even Mickey Mouse, yeah hate a lot. Also, I'm not a person who butt in to people's matter but I'll help if there'll be sort of people need my free advice.
A fond of eating but hate to the fact that 'You eat too much, you'll never have a body like Kendall Jenner'. Shut the crap, supermodels eat too. I love being bloated that I could almost boggle to rainbow poodles. Been adoring supermodels, dreaming to be part of them but height is the matter, I could not even rock the runaways. Blogging is my passion. Its not about popularity but its actually flaunts who you are, exactly. Before I babble about irrelevant things that supposed not to be here, pardon me for any grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language.
Here's to a picture of a guy that can't stop in seducing me physically & mentally, my only favorite chicken nuggets. Xi Luhan, goodbye.
|
Post a Comment