|
Ssup
Zarith - 17- Malaysia
Strongly attached to coffee & muesli bars. Kendall Jenner might be so pretty but she never realized that I've been stalking her lately.
CBOX
APPLAUSES
|
Junniku's 1000 Giveaway Paloozah!
Posted by Zarith on Thursday, 5 December 2013
Daehyun is beyond attractive to me
Oh well, hello.
Since that SPM is all over, I repeat OVER! I would like to yell to the maximum level, haha could I? Well, I almost can't, cuz I need to save my voice for Exo's December Special Comeback that'll be on 6th December 2013, I guess so. All I need is courage, effort & strength all away to meet them (lol like not personally) in front of the laptop screen & tv (cringe).
Back to the topic anyways, I'm indeed joining Junniku's 1000 Giveaway Paloozah! Really excited & kinda anticipated in entering it. Ok, truth to be told that I actually been entering lotsa give away events, those contests & etc. But, you know, lucky is not always with me. And....it all ends so much with tears & hope. NAH, never mind, thats kinda the so old story blehh. I really hope that I'll win & I'm hoping to win this give away for God's sake (laughs).
Let me explain the brief description about the giveaway, ok first, all you need is follow her blog & Bloglovin. I told ya, its easy right?
junniku.blogspot.com
Then, you gotta follow the description that stated, what can I say, its kinda sort of easy, as long as you have the good internet connection, that'll make the work more easier. Oh btw, come on & join the give away. She'll be giving lotsa Korean cosmetics that Kpop idols been using (she even used em too) that are brand new & sealed. If you kinda fan of Korean cosmetics, go ahead & participate! Till then.
xoxo
|
Junniku's 1000 Giveaway Paloozah!
Posted by on Thursday, 5 December 2013
Daehyun is beyond attractive to me
Oh well, hello.
Since that SPM is all over, I repeat OVER! I would like to yell to the maximum level, haha could I? Well, I almost can't, cuz I need to save my voice for Exo's December Special Comeback that'll be on 6th December 2013, I guess so. All I need is courage, effort & strength all away to meet them (lol like not personally) in front of the laptop screen & tv (cringe).
Back to the topic anyways, I'm indeed joining Junniku's 1000 Giveaway Paloozah! Really excited & kinda anticipated in entering it. Ok, truth to be told that I actually been entering lotsa give away events, those contests & etc. But, you know, lucky is not always with me. And....it all ends so much with tears & hope. NAH, never mind, thats kinda the so old story blehh. I really hope that I'll win & I'm hoping to win this give away for God's sake (laughs).
Let me explain the brief description about the giveaway, ok first, all you need is follow her blog & Bloglovin. I told ya, its easy right?
junniku.blogspot.com
Then, you gotta follow the description that stated, what can I say, its kinda sort of easy, as long as you have the good internet connection, that'll make the work more easier. Oh btw, come on & join the give away. She'll be giving lotsa Korean cosmetics that Kpop idols been using (she even used em too) that are brand new & sealed. If you kinda fan of Korean cosmetics, go ahead & participate! Till then.
xoxo
|
About the author

I'm 17 (but still 10 at the heart) & my name is Zarirth. I'm an observant, easy going, succumbed by my desires & friendly. Lots of people consider me as tall but I don't even think so, my height is around 160-165 cm well let the world only knows my weight would be. I'm a normal person that been obsessing over romance novels and fanfics. Love the scent of new clothes, raisins, petrol, fast food outlets & homemade cakes. Could not resist the addiction towards coffee but hate coffee-flavored cake.
I listen to One Direction, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande & Bridgit Mendler. Oh I listen to Kpop music too. Exo is one of the top list of group that I stan the most, mostly my monthly splurge went all away to their albums, merchandises & even posters too but chill your butt, I'm not a lunatic fan yet. I have the hearts for SNSD, f(x), BTS & Infinite, I'm a multi fandom though. I hate rats, stray rats, lab rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, cute rats & even Mickey Mouse, yeah hate a lot. Also, I'm not a person who butt in to people's matter but I'll help if there'll be sort of people need my free advice.
A fond of eating but hate to the fact that 'You eat too much, you'll never have a body like Kendall Jenner'. Shut the crap, supermodels eat too. I love being bloated that I could almost boggle to rainbow poodles. Been adoring supermodels, dreaming to be part of them but height is the matter, I could not even rock the runaways. Blogging is my passion. Its not about popularity but its actually flaunts who you are, exactly. Before I babble about irrelevant things that supposed not to be here, pardon me for any grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language.
Here's to a picture of a guy that can't stop in seducing me physically & mentally, my only favorite chicken nuggets. Xi Luhan, goodbye.
|
Post a Comment