journalprofiletwitterinstagramfollow





Ssup

Zarith - 17- Malaysia
Strongly attached to coffee & muesli bars. Kendall Jenner might be so pretty but she never realized that I've been stalking her lately.

CBOX
APPLAUSES

Template, codes & credits to
Blazing hot December

Posted by Zarith on Thursday, 19 December 2013
Why could I never have the chance to be like this with any of my biases?

Hello I bid to you guys
Its December already, yeah I think that I've been repeating the word 'Its December' for how many times, exactly. So hell yeah, I woke up so much early to perform my Subuh prayer today and still, I could not resist my habit, that is a bad habit, that is sleeping after the Subuh prayer. You know, the old ones once told me that if you sleep after the Subuh prayer, you won't get anything. The message actually gives you the early reminder to rise and shine and not getting back to the comfy bed but all you need to do is making the chores done such as do the laundry, help your mom or dad, exercising or working out. Its a pleasure to have a brisk walking while the sun is not settling yet to its horizon. I believe that the air might be so fresh that I could not even picture the glimpse of the air could be.

And yeah, when its getting afternoon, here comes the sun that'll be giving us the anger and making us keep on cursing like a drunk sailor. I like to admit that seriously, I'm sick of standing down the sun even though that I'm standing underneath the tree. Guess that a tree won't help in protecting my skin from the radiation though. Oh and at sometimes, I do need to apply more than one layer of sunblock cream just because my skin is much sensitive on these days, just only a layer is not helping yeah. Instead of using sunblock, I would like to recommend to you guys, use BB Cream for extra coverage, it will help you to cover the pores, but if you apply it way too much till it produces a like a cake surface, I consider that your face condition might be so oily and greasy euuuuw.

Uh I'm talking like a cosmetic expert haha. By giving a little advice about this matter,  little less may help any other people in taking the good care of the skin, I plead to you guys to take a good care of your skin, wouldn't you want to have a supple, bouncy and even a porcelain skin like the Kpop idols or even Hollywood stars? If you ask any girls outta there, I'm definitely sure that they wanted so badly too. Ahh, I'm wondering why Malaysia is not the four seasons country but instead of hot and damp all year. Ugh, I just can't adhere to the fact but little less like I am still grateful that Malaysia is not a country rain only falls once a year or maybe once to every two years, duhh, that'll be more harder to live on. Ahh December should be a month where snow falls rapidly and me playing with snowballs down the mistletoe instead, could I have the guts to book a flight to any country that is snowing now? I heard of Egypt is snowing, mercy! The power of Allah's. Nauzubillah....I'm thinking straightly to my ibadat now, I need to enhance it before the doomsday. Amen, may Allah eases everything. 
 xoxo