|
Ssup
Zarith - 17- Malaysia
Strongly attached to coffee & muesli bars. Kendall Jenner might be so pretty but she never realized that I've been stalking her lately.
CBOX
APPLAUSES
|
All just started
Posted by Zarith on Friday, 6 December 2013
Do give your giant of support for Exo's new comeback!
Hello.
As promised, Exo just made their December comeback special for this season, its Christmas. Even that I'm not indeed celebrating it (I'm a Muslim tho), but I'm spending my holidays and still looking forward for taking a trip to somewhere else, maybe not too far from my state, but I think maybe just at home, in front of the TV, passing the popcorn & watching movies with family. Anyways, have you listened to Ariana Grande's new song? Its kinda like a song of celebrating the season with beloved ones with joy & prosper ahhh and I'm sort of kinda liking it. Well, its not like I'm celebrating too (please don't misunderstand) but I kinda having a crush for the song.
I just could not control my fondness & happiness for the-oh-so-happy-after-SPM-ddays. You know, I've been searching for any part time work oh maybe full time work so that I could earn some bucks for me to buy anything that my heart desires. To be honest that I've missed my high school years. There you can still have the guts to get allowance or pocket money from mom & dad hehe. Now, I'm still in discussing mentally regarding to this matters, oh and I've been thinking of having an online shop that sells clothes, stuffs or anything well that matter is still in discussion, oh mentally.
And, I'm still looking for suppliers and the heck is, I don't have a smartphone or even a phone. Don't laugh I know that I'm suck (a lot). Its been like so much hard to keep in touch with my school buddies, but hey I asked dad to buy me a phone and he promised me that he'll buy me one as he reached Malaysia. Oh, dad'll be working outside Malaysia that is at Finland on 15th December, that will be my birthday (a bad birthday tho). Oh and I'll be sending off him to the airport, ahh hope so. Well, not gonnna write longer, I might ended up in writing craps here. Before I babble about irrelevant things that won't make any sense, saying a goodbye could be easy.
xoxo
|
All just started
Posted by on Friday, 6 December 2013
Do give your giant of support for Exo's new comeback!
Hello.
As promised, Exo just made their December comeback special for this season, its Christmas. Even that I'm not indeed celebrating it (I'm a Muslim tho), but I'm spending my holidays and still looking forward for taking a trip to somewhere else, maybe not too far from my state, but I think maybe just at home, in front of the TV, passing the popcorn & watching movies with family. Anyways, have you listened to Ariana Grande's new song? Its kinda like a song of celebrating the season with beloved ones with joy & prosper ahhh and I'm sort of kinda liking it. Well, its not like I'm celebrating too (please don't misunderstand) but I kinda having a crush for the song.
I just could not control my fondness & happiness for the-oh-so-happy-after-SPM-ddays. You know, I've been searching for any part time work oh maybe full time work so that I could earn some bucks for me to buy anything that my heart desires. To be honest that I've missed my high school years. There you can still have the guts to get allowance or pocket money from mom & dad hehe. Now, I'm still in discussing mentally regarding to this matters, oh and I've been thinking of having an online shop that sells clothes, stuffs or anything well that matter is still in discussion, oh mentally.
And, I'm still looking for suppliers and the heck is, I don't have a smartphone or even a phone. Don't laugh I know that I'm suck (a lot). Its been like so much hard to keep in touch with my school buddies, but hey I asked dad to buy me a phone and he promised me that he'll buy me one as he reached Malaysia. Oh, dad'll be working outside Malaysia that is at Finland on 15th December, that will be my birthday (a bad birthday tho). Oh and I'll be sending off him to the airport, ahh hope so. Well, not gonnna write longer, I might ended up in writing craps here. Before I babble about irrelevant things that won't make any sense, saying a goodbye could be easy.
xoxo
|
About the author

I'm 17 (but still 10 at the heart) & my name is Zarirth. I'm an observant, easy going, succumbed by my desires & friendly. Lots of people consider me as tall but I don't even think so, my height is around 160-165 cm well let the world only knows my weight would be. I'm a normal person that been obsessing over romance novels and fanfics. Love the scent of new clothes, raisins, petrol, fast food outlets & homemade cakes. Could not resist the addiction towards coffee but hate coffee-flavored cake.
I listen to One Direction, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande & Bridgit Mendler. Oh I listen to Kpop music too. Exo is one of the top list of group that I stan the most, mostly my monthly splurge went all away to their albums, merchandises & even posters too but chill your butt, I'm not a lunatic fan yet. I have the hearts for SNSD, f(x), BTS & Infinite, I'm a multi fandom though. I hate rats, stray rats, lab rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, cute rats & even Mickey Mouse, yeah hate a lot. Also, I'm not a person who butt in to people's matter but I'll help if there'll be sort of people need my free advice.
A fond of eating but hate to the fact that 'You eat too much, you'll never have a body like Kendall Jenner'. Shut the crap, supermodels eat too. I love being bloated that I could almost boggle to rainbow poodles. Been adoring supermodels, dreaming to be part of them but height is the matter, I could not even rock the runaways. Blogging is my passion. Its not about popularity but its actually flaunts who you are, exactly. Before I babble about irrelevant things that supposed not to be here, pardon me for any grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language.
Here's to a picture of a guy that can't stop in seducing me physically & mentally, my only favorite chicken nuggets. Xi Luhan, goodbye.
|
Post a Comment