|
Ssup
Zarith - 17- Malaysia
Strongly attached to coffee & muesli bars. Kendall Jenner might be so pretty but she never realized that I've been stalking her lately.
CBOX
APPLAUSES
|
A journey to remember
Posted by Zarith on Monday, 16 December 2013
A random ulzzang girl from Tumblr
(THIS POST MIGHT BE SO MUCH LONG)
Hello
Two days before, I was 17. Been thinking that its so late and yeah late to have the age like this, my birthday falls every 15th of December and guess what, I don't even like it. You know the feelings, celebrating birthday without friends are around, playing with cakes oh I've been missing it, though. Well lately, my mother took me to the Facon Education Fair that been held at PWTC and so her objective is putting me up inside the exhibition and let my eyes wide open to the stuffs that been there, oh by the way, its not much boring as I expected ohh. There, I have the guts to choose where I should continue my studies next year, maybe at Malaysia or abroad, lots of colleges and universities provided lots of courses such as Economics and Finance (oh well that suits me), Business Administration, Culinary and Arts, Graphics and even, Jewelry Making. To be exact, its kind of Education Fair for students that just ended SPM.
At first, I was attracted to some Japanese universities that provided same courses like any other colleges do, yeah brochures and packed information been given by the exhibitors that are native Japanese instead, maybe they're lecturers, lol I heard they've been talking to each other like hait, ......-ssan, kokoro and haha I could not even fathom to what are they saying, anyway, they could speak English better than me, I was stuttered and been arranging the words mentally for me to speak out and let out, ahhhh I'm so weak in communicating with people especially in English. I know English. I write descriptive and narrative essays way much longer than any other of my friends do, not to be brag, and the worst part is, I have no ability to communicate well.
I still remember the moment where I participated the Public Speaking Competition of the district level, unlucky me, I got the fifth place among the 26 contestants. So much closer to reach for the victory. For the prepared speech, I all it out by using American accent. To be honest, the judges seemed too impressed and I finally achieved to the next round, where random of topics will be choose and contestants are restricted to prepare a speech without any teacher's help. I was doomed. Could I even do it? Preparations have been made, and I was confident to rock it all out the stage. As I headed in, I could feel my body's not moving and my heart is racing so much fast as if won't stop like forever. I pray to Allah that may he eases everything and you know, I stammered a bit and just keep on talking, ahh I didn't even realized that I've been talking craps ahoy and thats why I failed to win it. Shortly, I have the guts to speak English but still weak in dealing with it. I just need to heal this.
Ahh, let us just forget the past and back to the topic. So yeah, the exhibition really bugged me down. Its not just they've been everywhere, recommending about 'Why you should choose our universities or colleges?', yaahhhh and most of em are from the private firms, uhhh like you need RM 30 000+ for the fees to each semester, I'd rather get married to random guys though. Japan's over, I headed to Korea's education side and yeah oh yeah and yeah, I love being there exactly. Some universities that provided a course that my heart desires, located near the capital of Korea, and yeah, its not too much far from the main city. Yada yada. If I got accepted, seriously that I think that I'll mosh to music shows and concerts there haha. Oh you know, the fees are way much expensive. No worries, too much scholarships in Malaysia that been waiting, as long as you achieved better grades in SPM. duHHHH
I'm so done with the education fair, ok mom took me to the book fair too. I bought only one book cuz I seemed that Malay novels are unattractive to me, its just not that I was not proud with my own mother tounge language, such a narrow minded though, I'm not done with my words yet. I have no guts to love Malay novels cuz the story lines seem much way similar. I'm sick of it.
'Rich guys love models, a poor young lady sells cakes for living and helped her mom everyday, the rich guy fall in love to the poor lady but the guy's mother hates poor peasants, the rich guy transformed to a good kind of boy, the guy's ex girlfriend slapped the poor peasant, told her that they'll make ugly marriage, the guy's slapped his ex girlfriend in the face and she died in car accident while she is on her way to burn the guy's apartment, the the guy's mother realized that poor or rich is not the matter, all of us just the same, the poor lady and the rich guy live happily ever after.........'
Duhh, doesn't it seems way much cliche? I'll love a book that its been like hard for me to put down. Mystery solving, horror, romance (not a cliche one, that includes erotic and sex jumps off to the cliff) hahaha. Thats why I ended up in buying only a book, its not a novel but yea its useful for me, I bought only for RM 20! The original price is RM 40 you know I could even save another RM 20. Other than that, I can learn Korean language (Hangul) with the guides given and it comes along with CD! Woah, this will be much easier for me to enhance my Hangul. So here's some pictures, take a glimpse then.
Oh this seems like too kindergarten but I've passed them by the way!
Blame me for my selfishness that I could not even share much pictures of the book. Ahhh maybe next time okay. Ahhh I guess that I've been writing way too much, I feel like writing much more longer than this but never mind, my story is kind of boring then. I think that I took your time too much by reading this, though that its a crap and kind of waste, I bid you guys an apologize. OH TOO MUCH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. Till then.
xoxo
|
A journey to remember
Posted by on Monday, 16 December 2013
A random ulzzang girl from Tumblr
(THIS POST MIGHT BE SO MUCH LONG)
Hello
Two days before, I was 17. Been thinking that its so late and yeah late to have the age like this, my birthday falls every 15th of December and guess what, I don't even like it. You know the feelings, celebrating birthday without friends are around, playing with cakes oh I've been missing it, though. Well lately, my mother took me to the Facon Education Fair that been held at PWTC and so her objective is putting me up inside the exhibition and let my eyes wide open to the stuffs that been there, oh by the way, its not much boring as I expected ohh. There, I have the guts to choose where I should continue my studies next year, maybe at Malaysia or abroad, lots of colleges and universities provided lots of courses such as Economics and Finance (oh well that suits me), Business Administration, Culinary and Arts, Graphics and even, Jewelry Making. To be exact, its kind of Education Fair for students that just ended SPM.
At first, I was attracted to some Japanese universities that provided same courses like any other colleges do, yeah brochures and packed information been given by the exhibitors that are native Japanese instead, maybe they're lecturers, lol I heard they've been talking to each other like hait, ......-ssan, kokoro and haha I could not even fathom to what are they saying, anyway, they could speak English better than me, I was stuttered and been arranging the words mentally for me to speak out and let out, ahhhh I'm so weak in communicating with people especially in English. I know English. I write descriptive and narrative essays way much longer than any other of my friends do, not to be brag, and the worst part is, I have no ability to communicate well.
I still remember the moment where I participated the Public Speaking Competition of the district level, unlucky me, I got the fifth place among the 26 contestants. So much closer to reach for the victory. For the prepared speech, I all it out by using American accent. To be honest, the judges seemed too impressed and I finally achieved to the next round, where random of topics will be choose and contestants are restricted to prepare a speech without any teacher's help. I was doomed. Could I even do it? Preparations have been made, and I was confident to rock it all out the stage. As I headed in, I could feel my body's not moving and my heart is racing so much fast as if won't stop like forever. I pray to Allah that may he eases everything and you know, I stammered a bit and just keep on talking, ahh I didn't even realized that I've been talking craps ahoy and thats why I failed to win it. Shortly, I have the guts to speak English but still weak in dealing with it. I just need to heal this.
Ahh, let us just forget the past and back to the topic. So yeah, the exhibition really bugged me down. Its not just they've been everywhere, recommending about 'Why you should choose our universities or colleges?', yaahhhh and most of em are from the private firms, uhhh like you need RM 30 000+ for the fees to each semester, I'd rather get married to random guys though. Japan's over, I headed to Korea's education side and yeah oh yeah and yeah, I love being there exactly. Some universities that provided a course that my heart desires, located near the capital of Korea, and yeah, its not too much far from the main city. Yada yada. If I got accepted, seriously that I think that I'll mosh to music shows and concerts there haha. Oh you know, the fees are way much expensive. No worries, too much scholarships in Malaysia that been waiting, as long as you achieved better grades in SPM. duHHHH
I'm so done with the education fair, ok mom took me to the book fair too. I bought only one book cuz I seemed that Malay novels are unattractive to me, its just not that I was not proud with my own mother tounge language, such a narrow minded though, I'm not done with my words yet. I have no guts to love Malay novels cuz the story lines seem much way similar. I'm sick of it.
'Rich guys love models, a poor young lady sells cakes for living and helped her mom everyday, the rich guy fall in love to the poor lady but the guy's mother hates poor peasants, the rich guy transformed to a good kind of boy, the guy's ex girlfriend slapped the poor peasant, told her that they'll make ugly marriage, the guy's slapped his ex girlfriend in the face and she died in car accident while she is on her way to burn the guy's apartment, the the guy's mother realized that poor or rich is not the matter, all of us just the same, the poor lady and the rich guy live happily ever after.........'
Duhh, doesn't it seems way much cliche? I'll love a book that its been like hard for me to put down. Mystery solving, horror, romance (not a cliche one, that includes erotic and sex jumps off to the cliff) hahaha. Thats why I ended up in buying only a book, its not a novel but yea its useful for me, I bought only for RM 20! The original price is RM 40 you know I could even save another RM 20. Other than that, I can learn Korean language (Hangul) with the guides given and it comes along with CD! Woah, this will be much easier for me to enhance my Hangul. So here's some pictures, take a glimpse then.
Oh this seems like too kindergarten but I've passed them by the way!
Blame me for my selfishness that I could not even share much pictures of the book. Ahhh maybe next time okay. Ahhh I guess that I've been writing way too much, I feel like writing much more longer than this but never mind, my story is kind of boring then. I think that I took your time too much by reading this, though that its a crap and kind of waste, I bid you guys an apologize. OH TOO MUCH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. Till then.
xoxo
|
About the author

I'm 17 (but still 10 at the heart) & my name is Zarirth. I'm an observant, easy going, succumbed by my desires & friendly. Lots of people consider me as tall but I don't even think so, my height is around 160-165 cm well let the world only knows my weight would be. I'm a normal person that been obsessing over romance novels and fanfics. Love the scent of new clothes, raisins, petrol, fast food outlets & homemade cakes. Could not resist the addiction towards coffee but hate coffee-flavored cake.
I listen to One Direction, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande & Bridgit Mendler. Oh I listen to Kpop music too. Exo is one of the top list of group that I stan the most, mostly my monthly splurge went all away to their albums, merchandises & even posters too but chill your butt, I'm not a lunatic fan yet. I have the hearts for SNSD, f(x), BTS & Infinite, I'm a multi fandom though. I hate rats, stray rats, lab rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, cute rats & even Mickey Mouse, yeah hate a lot. Also, I'm not a person who butt in to people's matter but I'll help if there'll be sort of people need my free advice.
A fond of eating but hate to the fact that 'You eat too much, you'll never have a body like Kendall Jenner'. Shut the crap, supermodels eat too. I love being bloated that I could almost boggle to rainbow poodles. Been adoring supermodels, dreaming to be part of them but height is the matter, I could not even rock the runaways. Blogging is my passion. Its not about popularity but its actually flaunts who you are, exactly. Before I babble about irrelevant things that supposed not to be here, pardon me for any grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language.
Here's to a picture of a guy that can't stop in seducing me physically & mentally, my only favorite chicken nuggets. Xi Luhan, goodbye.
|
Post a Comment