|
Ssup
Zarith - 17- Malaysia
Strongly attached to coffee & muesli bars. Kendall Jenner might be so pretty but she never realized that I've been stalking her lately.
CBOX
APPLAUSES
|
Like a domino effect;
Posted by Zarith on Friday, 8 June 2012
Oh I just can't wait for the f(x)'s comeback. Krystal is so pretty^
Anyeong. Alhamdulillah. I'm still breathing. Well today is a splendid Saturday. Have a nice day ahead. And btw, guess that today is the second-last day of the first term. Right after the re-opening of school, let us give the warmest welcome to the second term. Yep. New life, new thoughts, new problems and so on right after this. Seems pain. I just need to stand this and those things. Ya Allah please give me the strength.
You know that life is like a domino effect. When one of the pieces fall down, the other pieces of the domino will fall down onto another too. Yeah domino suits me lot. I am the piece of domino. If my life turns down, everything will drastically turns down too. What a hectic life. I keep thinking that killing myself will be the best solution? But hey I will not doing that such of stupido things. I'm just thinking and I'm not planning yet to kill myself. Like such of crazy. Aku tengok pisau pun takut. Nak bunuh diri? Kirim salam baby.
Zikrullah and non-stop of praying will keep me calm and relax. Connecting yourself with Allah. That's the best feeling. I wonder how why the peoples outta there keep thinking that killing yourself is the best way to solve the problems. Heart broken. I'm going to kill myself. Mom is not giving me that iPhone. I'm going to kill myself. Dad is gambling and he's such a drunken. I'm going to kill dad. Lol. Come on people, just keep calm and trust Allah. That's the best way.
Eh btw, tomorrow like always. Sunday is the most day that I hate. I'll be packing my bags to...to where? Vacation? Lol wtf. I'll be going back to the hostel. What a day. I don't want to get back. I'll be missing Twitter, this blog, family and some other stuffs. But how can I do? I need to. I want to continue my study at Seoul if I passed well in SPM so I need to work hard. I need to achieve my dream and make my parents keep on smiling. Pray for me then. Till then. I'll be saving my money to buy Infinite's INFINITIZE and SuJu's Photobook. *craving* Labels: Domino Effect, f(x), Hostel, Infinite, Its pathetic I just can't stand, Krystal, Life, Paranoid, Sad, Super Junior
|
Like a domino effect;
Posted by on Friday, 8 June 2012
Oh I just can't wait for the f(x)'s comeback. Krystal is so pretty^
Anyeong. Alhamdulillah. I'm still breathing. Well today is a splendid Saturday. Have a nice day ahead. And btw, guess that today is the second-last day of the first term. Right after the re-opening of school, let us give the warmest welcome to the second term. Yep. New life, new thoughts, new problems and so on right after this. Seems pain. I just need to stand this and those things. Ya Allah please give me the strength.
You know that life is like a domino effect. When one of the pieces fall down, the other pieces of the domino will fall down onto another too. Yeah domino suits me lot. I am the piece of domino. If my life turns down, everything will drastically turns down too. What a hectic life. I keep thinking that killing myself will be the best solution? But hey I will not doing that such of stupido things. I'm just thinking and I'm not planning yet to kill myself. Like such of crazy. Aku tengok pisau pun takut. Nak bunuh diri? Kirim salam baby.
Zikrullah and non-stop of praying will keep me calm and relax. Connecting yourself with Allah. That's the best feeling. I wonder how why the peoples outta there keep thinking that killing yourself is the best way to solve the problems. Heart broken. I'm going to kill myself. Mom is not giving me that iPhone. I'm going to kill myself. Dad is gambling and he's such a drunken. I'm going to kill dad. Lol. Come on people, just keep calm and trust Allah. That's the best way.
Eh btw, tomorrow like always. Sunday is the most day that I hate. I'll be packing my bags to...to where? Vacation? Lol wtf. I'll be going back to the hostel. What a day. I don't want to get back. I'll be missing Twitter, this blog, family and some other stuffs. But how can I do? I need to. I want to continue my study at Seoul if I passed well in SPM so I need to work hard. I need to achieve my dream and make my parents keep on smiling. Pray for me then. Till then. I'll be saving my money to buy Infinite's INFINITIZE and SuJu's Photobook. *craving* Labels: Domino Effect, f(x), Hostel, Infinite, Its pathetic I just can't stand, Krystal, Life, Paranoid, Sad, Super Junior
|
About the author

I'm 17 (but still 10 at the heart) & my name is Zarirth. I'm an observant, easy going, succumbed by my desires & friendly. Lots of people consider me as tall but I don't even think so, my height is around 160-165 cm well let the world only knows my weight would be. I'm a normal person that been obsessing over romance novels and fanfics. Love the scent of new clothes, raisins, petrol, fast food outlets & homemade cakes. Could not resist the addiction towards coffee but hate coffee-flavored cake.
I listen to One Direction, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande & Bridgit Mendler. Oh I listen to Kpop music too. Exo is one of the top list of group that I stan the most, mostly my monthly splurge went all away to their albums, merchandises & even posters too but chill your butt, I'm not a lunatic fan yet. I have the hearts for SNSD, f(x), BTS & Infinite, I'm a multi fandom though. I hate rats, stray rats, lab rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, sugar gliders, cute rats & even Mickey Mouse, yeah hate a lot. Also, I'm not a person who butt in to people's matter but I'll help if there'll be sort of people need my free advice.
A fond of eating but hate to the fact that 'You eat too much, you'll never have a body like Kendall Jenner'. Shut the crap, supermodels eat too. I love being bloated that I could almost boggle to rainbow poodles. Been adoring supermodels, dreaming to be part of them but height is the matter, I could not even rock the runaways. Blogging is my passion. Its not about popularity but its actually flaunts who you are, exactly. Before I babble about irrelevant things that supposed not to be here, pardon me for any grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language.
Here's to a picture of a guy that can't stop in seducing me physically & mentally, my only favorite chicken nuggets. Xi Luhan, goodbye.
|
Post a Comment