journalprofiletwitterinstagramfollow





Ssup

Zarith - 17- Malaysia
Strongly attached to coffee & muesli bars. Kendall Jenner might be so pretty but she never realized that I've been stalking her lately.

CBOX
APPLAUSES

Template, codes & credits to
Happy 1000 days f(x);

Posted by Zarith on Thursday, 31 May 2012

 

Five amazing girls, one amazing group, 1000 amazing days!


Well hello there fellas, I was quite busy on these days. Since that it was the first week of the holiday, oh my how time flies. Yeah you know that today is the fourth day of holiday. It feels like school holiday just started yesterday doesn't it? And I just can't believe that as the time goes by. Everything will change. I do wish that I can kill Doraemon and steal the time machine. I want to go back to the pasts and correct it without any regrets. I just want to remake back my stupid attitude that I've made. Seems that I hurt lots of people. Urgh. All I need to do is keep on praying. I need to forget all the things that I did. Yeah and I need to. 

Let's back from the topic. As I said, the time went on really fast. And I just can't believe that those f(x) girls are celebrating their 1000th days. Wow oh wow. Chukayo~ Chukayo~. Oh btw, its been a long time waiting for this. I just can't wait for their comeback. I heard that on sort of my friends, they will release their comeback on this end of month. Ah hah. I don't think so. Aff(x)tion, well let us keep on praying for their comeback? And this will really help.

I was over excited as my sister showed me up this group to me on the year of 2011. As I remember, the first MV that I watched was Chu~. Do it, do it chu. Its true true. Its you! Lately, Krystal is my ultimate bias in this group and so do the other members. They are really different from the other girl groups. Holy shocks as I heard that Jessica from Girls' Generation is the sister of Krystal. As I keep on spazzing them, I realized that they look alike but the only one thing that really differ from them is their angel voice. 

Ah, my last final words. HAPPY 1000th DAY, F(X)! *drum rolls* Have a blast the on this special day. God bless them. May f(x) will always in a good condition and keep on shining all day. I just can't wait for their comeback. And again I am saying the same thing. Ah. Victoria, Krystal, Luna, Amber, Sulli. Stay cute thou.
I want a milk-white skin like Sulli? How impossible if I can be like her for this two weeks?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,